Business English Course Online
Improving your Business English language skills with online lessons from our expert teachers will provide you with new career opportunities and help you in your present role.
With our lessons you will work with expert teachers to develop your negotiating skills, presentation delivery and interview style. You will also learn about the phrasal verbs, idioms and expressions used by native speakers at workplaces and offices around the world.
Skills include learning key words, mastering your pronunciation and listening ability and developing a talent for writing emails and letters.
Business English Online Lessons
Our Business English Online lessons are entirely different from other e-learning programmes as you are able to learn with expert teachers at your own pace and in your own time from the comfort of your home or office. Do you want to reach the best possible result in your BEC examination? Do you need to master Business English for your professional career? Do you need to negotiate or deliver an effective presentation? Our teachers can lead you to mastery in the language.
This online course is ideal for you if you do not have the time to commit to a course of classroom lessons, or if you do not live near Legal English UK. Over several weeks, you will receive a total of eight 45-minute face to face online lessons with one of our Business English teachers as well as guidance from one of our expert teachers for self-study of at least 90 minutes each week, all in the comfort of your home or office - no matter where you are in the world. You will focus on Business English with your own private teacher, and you will receive personalised feedback and error correction in order to ensure that you achieve the best possible results.
- Study English in a variety of business and professional situations
- Explore real case studies from the UK and United States
- Learn effective communication skills
- Learn with friendly expert Business English teachers who are native speakers
- Increase your knowledge of business language and terminology
- Learn how to communicate with managers and professionals
- Receive full guidance on how to take the BEC exam (if required)
- Receive detailed feedback on all aspects of your studies
The Business English Online Course is tailor-made for the students who participate in the programme. Here are some modules that you may choose from:
- Communication skills and presentations
- International marketing
- Social media
- Finance and Banking English
- Management styles
- Takeovers and mergers
- The future of business