44(0) 20 3566 0145
Here at Legal English Training UK, we do not hide our small print. We are proud of the service that we provide to lawyers, law students and paralegals around the world. These are our terms and conditions, which are printed on all contracts that we send out to clients.
1. The client may cancel any scheduled training session upon providing 24 hours prior notice. In that event, the client will retain the credit for that session which will be rescheduled to a mutually convenient time.
2. If the client is up to 15 minutes late for a scheduled training session without contacting the office or the tutor involved, the session will be considered to have taken place still at the scheduled time and no credit will be given for the lost time.
3. If the client does not appear online within 20 minutes of the start of a scheduled training session, the session will be cancelled and the client will lose the credit for that session.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, any course of up to 24 hours must be completed within 120 days and any longer course must be completed within 180 days of payment after which credit for any unused training sessions will expire.
5. If for any reason the client is not satisfied with the service provided by Legal English UK the client will give details by email to Legal English UK. The parties will then seek to resolve the difficulty in a harmonious and mutually acceptable manner. If the client remains dissatisfied, the client may cancel any unused training sessions and receive a refund of the part of the price representing the unused sessions.
6. Legal English UK provides legal English training and not legal advice. During training sessions, legal issues will be discussed. Nevertheless, nothing said or done by Legal English UK is to be relied upon as legal advice in any way or for any purpose and all liability in respect of legal advice is hereby excluded.
Would you like to learn Legal English with the best tutors in London, worldwide or on-line? Contact us on 44 (0)20 3566 0145, by e-mail or by filling out the form on this webpage.